Medical Insurance

Medical health insurance is an insurance taken out to cover cost of medical care.

WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO GET A MEDICAL HEALTH INSURANCE

The importance of medical health insurance cannot be over emphasized;

 

HOW IT WORKS

Health insurance is an annual insurance policy, renewable every year. The policy covers hospitalization due to sickness and emergencies; the extent of treatment is subject to the type of policy subscribed to. The policy could either be of Coinsurance or deductible.

Coinsurance: The costs you and your health insurance share. This could be in form of percentage, For example, you pay 40 percent of the total cost of your hospital visit or hospital stay, and your plan pays the other 60 percent.

Deductible: The amount you pay for medical costs each year before your health plan begins to pay.

For more information please contact the Insurance department on 0807 420 3063 or 0807 4011 278

You can also send an email to

casemanager@thewestendhospital.com

healthinsurance@thewestendhospital.com

 

Below are some of the HMOs we partner with:

NHIS CONTACT PERSON
HEALTHCARE 0805 209 9078
HEALTHCARE INT 0805 209 9078
MANAGED HEALTHCARE 0807 999 2825
MEDIPLAN HEALTHCARE LTD
POLICE HMO 0813 252 9114
PRECIOUS HEALTH CARE LTD 0808 666 1710
PREMIERMEDICAID 0803 949 2411
ROYAL EXCHANGE 0817 036 9462
RONSBERGER (NIG) LTD
SONGHAI 0803 357 1011
SONGHAI HEALTH TRUST 0803 357 1011
PREPAID MEDICARE SERV. LTD 0806 082 9130
THT 01 460 7560
ULTIMATE HEALTH 0816 959 1524
ULTIMATE HEALTH MGT SER 0816 959 1524
UNITED HEALTHCARE 0704 393 6991
UNITED HEALTHCARE 0704 393 6991
WELLNESS HEALTHCARE 0809 159 7451
WETLAND HEALTH SERV. LTD 0705 901 8129
WISE HEALTH SERVICES LTD
ZUMA 0706 223 6824
 PRIVATE INSURANCE  CONTACT PERSONS
ANCHOR 0909 148 2250
TOTAL HEALTH TRUST 01 460 7560
AVON 0700 277 9800
CENTURY MEDICAID 0809 023 5040
REDCARE 0909 234 5676
CLEARLINE 0807 649 0010
OCEANIC HEALTH 0908 725 0061
DIAMONDSHIELD 0909 870 3052
PREMIERMEDICAID 0803 949 2411
GREENBAY 0803 933 2529
UNITED HEALTHCARE 0704 393 6991
REGENIX 0802 937 7719
HEALTHPARTNER 0807 714 0844
RODING 0803 123 0273
THEBE 0817 865 9097
HYGEIA 0808 718 3156
NOVOHEALTH 0909 040 4387
LIBERTY BLUE 01 460 7560
METROHEALTH 0809 023 5478
UNIC 0802 308 3255
LIFEWORTH 0809 111 1760
MANSARD 0818 862 6141
MEDEXIA 0909 571 8708

If you have any questions concerning HMOs, enrollee registration or other concerns please call our HMO Care Coordinator on 08074203063.